When to use
- English American usage - Ending punctuation goes inside the quotation mark
- English English usage - Ending punctuation goes outside the quotation mark
- Quotation marks should be used to set off speech, a quotation or a phrase
- Quotation marks should not be used to emphasize a point
- Quotation marks are different depending upon the language
- Double quotation marks are used around an entire quote
- Single quotation marks are use when you are quoting someone who is quoting someone else.